AmCham Thanksgiving Charity Gala Dinner
AmCham Gibraltar is currently finetuning the final arrangements for what promises to be the event of the year!
The AmCham Thanksgiving Charity Gala Dinner will be held on 23rd of November 2017 on Sunborn. The keynote speaker is US advertising Executive, Kevin Allen, (bio attached) and the three course traditional dinner will be followed by entertainment from the ever popular, Jetstream.
Proceeds will go to the recently launched Gibraltar Samaritans charity with the tickets priced at £100pp. Tickets can be bought in tables of 10 or individually, please contact us on email@example.com to purchase.
There are also corporate sponsorship opportunites available, please contact us on the email above for details.
Some of the items we will be auctioning off are:
- A print generously donated by world renowned Gibraltarian artist Christian Hook as well as a limited edition book by Christian Hook
- A Sunseeker Predator 68 boat ride for 6 people
- A shirt signed by Gerard Pique (Barcelona FC)
- A long weekend break at a modernist beach house by renowned architect Thomas Sandell in a stunning location overlooking the beaches of Tarifa and Tangier
- A classic safari in the Galapagos Islands, with a 6 day/5 night stay at the African style tented camp on the Island of Santa Cruz